- Supervises warehouse activities for a particular shift/sector to ensure that both incoming and outgoing product are handled properly using proper training, accuracy systems and programs. Controls production standards as well as, meet projections for labor expenses.
- Walks all areas of the warehouse with Supervisors; to ensure building conditions are maintained and comply with Company standards.
- Manages daily inventory by monitoring the timeliness and accuracy of inventory adjustments made by supervisors and enforcing consistent warehouse practices.
- Ensures that all inbound merchandise is inspected and correct as ordered.
- Plans and assign work for most efficient use of personnel and equipment.
- Supervises and assist in decisions regarding space allocation, slotting and inventory control.
- Develops and maintains good working relationship with retail division and store personnel.
- Enforces safety standards to reduce accidents and related expenses resulting from unsafe work practices.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in Construction background
- Previous extensive experience and/or formal training or education in warehouse operations, preferably in Construction background
- Possess thorough knowledge of material handling equipment, traffic management to include truck and rail deliveries and transportation.
- Possess good leadership skills and the ability to supervise the work of others.
- Must be able to motivate and work with and through others to achieve desired results.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic computer skills required and personal computer experience helpful, with word processing and spreadsheet applications preferred.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?