- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in transporting and mixing ingredients to make concrete
- Directs workers engaged in transferring sand and gravel aggregates by crane or other conveyor from barges and trucks to storage piles or bins.
- Reads specification sheets to determine sizes of aggregates and proportions of cement and water required for batch of concrete.
- Monitor truck movements and locations
- Receive and coordinate orders and create delivery plan
- Maintain drivers’ queue for driving assignments.
- Coordinate with Fleet Maintenance Manager and schedule trucks and bulks for maintenance and repair.
- Prepare necessary reports, including time sheets, etc.
- Review trip reports of drivers for accuracy and completeness.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/ Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in Batching.