- Co-operate with the site representative on all project and site operation.
- Verify drawing /technical specification for adequacy.
- Monitor progress of construction operation
- Supervise, plan, and direct the construction work force daily to ensure progress work meet target schedule.
- Ensure that the quality of workmanship conforms to the requires standards.
- Coordinate and liaise with various contractor, consultant & authorities on all site matters.
- Provide feedback to management on works implementation or rectifications when required.
- Control the storage of material and equipment.
- Submit report from time to time to management.
- Undertake any and all others duties and responsibilities as instructed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma Engineering (civil) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experiencein Construction (Preferred In Bridge)
- Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering or Related field.
- Must possess own transport.