- Supervise all construction works such as soil investigation works, earthworks, piling works, main building works, infrastructure works and NSC works throughout the construction period.
- Check and ensure that quality of all building materials used in the project are from the acceptable range of products.
- Check and ensure the quality/workmanship for all construction works of various sub-trades are within acceptable tolerance.
- Carry out necessary testing on all construction works/materials to ensure compliance to technical specifications.
- Monitor the construction works in order to ensure timely completion.
- Check and ensure that the operation of safety and cleanliness of the construction sites are well organized in orderly manner at all times.
- Check and record all variation orders (VO) to the original scope of works within the provision of the original contract.
- Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering or Related field.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in related position (Preferred In Construction)
- Focus, discipline and diligent with high integrity in work ethics.
- A meticulous person and have keen eyes for details.
- Good communications skills.