- Campaign ideation and development to drive sales i.e. monthly promotions, campaigns/events proposal
- Creative direction and brand management on social media postings, packaging & design and copywriting
- Website monitoring on performance, development and campaign execution
- Facebook ads management, social media management on Facebook and Instagram, blogger and influencer marketing
- Business development and collaborations with potential buyers and affliates partners
In a nutshell, we are looking for a highly motivated and proactive candidate:
To Increase Sales / Revenue for the company
To Increase Brand Awareness and promote for the company
To contribute to the growth and development of the company, while maintaining good relationships with our partners and affiliates.
To explore and identify new business/marketing opportunities locally and overseas.
- Computer literate with reasonable skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- At least 2 years experience in supervisory role and managment role
- Self-starter with strong organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate, drive and manage team members
- Previous experience in e-commerce field and digital marketing is preferred
- Traveling is required for overseeing and collaboration with potential partners and resellers.
- Self motivated, energetic and able to work minimal supervision.
- Proactive and pleasant attitude
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities