- Organise and coordinate security operations for specific events.
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms.
- Review reports on incidents and breaches.
- Investigate and resolve issues.
- Proven experience as security supervisor or similar position.
- Knowledgeable using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV).
- Familiarity in reporting and emergency response planning.
- Solid knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Committed and reliable.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent; Further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
11050 Batu Ferringhi, Penang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps