- Coordinate and liaise with suppliers in order to obtain product information which are critical in R&D task and to keep abreast with latest product market trends and demand Troubleshooting any product and manufacturing problems
- Coordinate and monitor pilot production runs of new development products
- Preparing new product information with strong selling points to meet market needs Sourcing of new ingredients for new products
- To prepare new formula for trial batch and ensure the new products meets NPRA requirements.
- To liaise with regulatory department and to keep updated with new NPRA requirements and regulations.
- Ensure R&D documents are in compliance with ISO requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in food technology/nutrition/ dietetics or equivalent
- Spoken & written language : English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
- 3 years working experience or more in related field is required for this position
- Preferable senior executive specialised in food technology/nutritionist or equivalent
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps