- Overall responsible for the smooth running of production department to ensure completion of work on time to meet customer delivery schedule
- Responsible for manpower planning to achieve best production efficiency and productivity Enforce and comply GMP regulation to meet NPRA requirements and regulations
- Complete BMR with QA/QC department on time Work closely with QA /QC department on NPRA GMP / external audits
- To train subordinates and coach them to achieve work objectives, work skills and performance
- To ensure smooth flow of production works by liaising with maintenance department on machine upgrading and maintenance.
- Generate monthly production efficiency and productivity report on time
- To compile monthly work-in-progress reports and submit to accounts department for accounting purpose.
- Commit, implement and maintain the company safety & quality program — cGMP, Halal, ISO 9001 and internal /external audit
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in food technology/nutrition/ Dietetics or equivalent
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in related field is required for this position
- Preferable manager specialized in production/manufacturing or equivalent
- Ability to interact effectively with other departments