- Responsible for daily operations in sales gallery.
- Carry out daily walk-in customer enquiry, find out their need, recommend suitable property and closed sales.
- To collect booking fee, update sales details in IFCA system, issue sales booking form, and other documents needed.
- To feedback to management on customer's comments and requirements. To prepare and update daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
- To ensure compliance in the procedures and policies(SOP).
- To verify and ensure its accuracy on the information on the Sales Booking Form, SPA and all other documents prior to forwarding the same to Finance Department.
- To carry out detailed market research on competitors.
- To liaise with lawyer on legal documentations and bankers on end-financing matters.
- Posses at least Diploma and Degree in related fields
- Min 2-3 sales experience preferably in property developer
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skill
- Ability to speak and write good English, Bahasa Malaysia is a must
- Forward thinking, open-minded confident and self-motivated