Job Position : Accounts Executive
Location : Shah Alam
Salary range : RM3,500 – RM4,000
Working hours : 8. 30am – 5. 30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Handle full set accounts, general ledger, monthly written reconciliation of balance sheet, profit and lost statement.
- To manage and ensure that accounts payable, account receivable, inventory, banking, bank reconciliation, journals and general ledger functions and performed correctly, effective and efficiently.
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, tax agents.
- To perform any other duties as management may assign from time to time.
- Coordinate annual audit process and tax related matters.
- Able to communicate with all levels, initiative and able to work independently.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 3year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for the position.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office & SQL
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Preferably with Internal/External audit background.
- Able to commence work immediately would be an advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.