- Identify, plan and develop new business opportunities, strategies, sales, marketing ideas
- Create new leads and expand services into key markets
- Educating and providing professional consultations and recommendations to customers
- Develop relationships with key accounts and customers to drive the business forward
- Conducting business reviews to ensure client satisfaction
- Working closely with Pre-Sales and Technical team to progress key account
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Posses at least Diploma ,Bachelors degree in disciplines such as MIS, Business Studies, Economics, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Preferably female candidates age around 26-32 with 1 to 2 years experiences in IT fields
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with a flair for presentations.
- Ability to speak and write good English, Bahasa Malaysia is a must
- Forward thinking, open-minded confident and self-motivated
- Accountable, Multitasking, with good positive attitude
- Have participated in various tech conferences and IT meetups for networking