Position : HR Manager
Industry : Paper Merchant Company (Printing, Packaging, Publishing and stationery)
Location : Bentong, Pahang
Salary Range : RM 5,000-00 – RM 9,000-00
We are looking for a skilled HR Manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management and facilities management services.
· Develop and implement HR Strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
· Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
· Manage the recruitment and selection process
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
· Develop and monitor overall HR Strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
· Maintain pay plan and benefits program
· Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent
· At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
· Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Manufacturing / Production Operations or equivalent
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail or WhatsApp 012-5191776 (Ms. Tan) and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.