Job Description :
- To implement proper warehousing/storage system.
- To keep and update stock record for all materials, machines, equipments, tools etc. which include information related to quantity of deliveries, amount used and balance quantity.
- To produce the Monthly Stock Report.
- To arrange schedule Calibration/maintenance for all equipment/machines and maintain proper documentation/record
- To implement proper material usage controlling system.
- To issue/distribute the materials, machines, equipments, tools etc. as ordered by the Project Team.
- To carry out stock take on all materials used.
- To plan for next order promptly.
- To monitor and ensure the stock level of materials, machines, equipments, tools etc. are adequate at all times.
- To ensure materials, machines, equipments, tools etc. are not misused or missing.
- Material Controller
- Blending and dilute chemical
- Do Purchase Order and administration work
- To liaise with Procurement Department for sourcing for suppliers to get quotations.
- To liaise with Procurement Department in negotiating with the suppliers for best price and terms through Procurement Department.
- To submit the Purchase Request to Procurement Department for materials, machines, equipments, tools etc. procurement purposes.
- To follow up with the Procurement Department/suppliers on the Purchase Order issued by Project Team.