Position : HR Executive
Location : Shah Alam
Salary Range : RM3,000 - 3.500
Working Hour : 8.30am – 5. 30pm (Monday to Friday), Saturday (if required)
- Full handle of Payroll, EPF, SOCSO, PCB, Borang E calculation and submission.
- Maintain personnel records and statistics, employee attendance and leave records.
- Issuance of HR documentation/letters.
- To maintain strict confidentially and interact professionally with all levels of management and staffs at all time.
- Provide information and assistance to all employees on HR issues and rules and regulations.
- To undertake special assignment and ad hoc duties as and when necessary.
- Coordinate recruitment functions which include sourcing, advertisement, screening and conducting interviews.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 3year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for the position.
- Disciplined team player with right attitude, resourceful and precise communication.
- Self-driven and able to work under pressure in a fast pace and fluid environment.
- Able to commence work immediately would be an advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.