- Plan and deliver lessons.
- Evaluate students' works & assess students' progress.
- To ensure students meet state educational standards.
- Develops materials & resources that will aid in teaching the subject.
- Marking & assessing students' works.
- Initiate, facilitate & moderate classroom discussions.
- Working knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school's policies and procedures.
- Outstanding communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Good moral values and discipline.
- Possess at least UEC/STPM or Bachelor's Degree in Teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education.
- Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities