- Diagnose and solve Signal Integrity (SI), Power Integrity (PI) and Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) issues on high-speed Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
- Conduct SI, PI and EMC analysis & simulation on PCB.
- Provide SI, PI and EMC advice & solution to PCB designers/clients on PCB design layout.
- Able to trace and analyse circuit diagrams.
- Maintain and upgrade computer systems & LAN as required.
- Perform other technical tasks provided by supervisor.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electronics and/or Electrical Engineering with 2~3 years working experience.
- Fresh graduates with strong background in SI, PI and Electromagnetic Theories are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with PCB design.
- Good understanding of EMC counter-measures on PCB is highly desirable.
- Experienced in digital and analog circuit design.
- Fluent in English in both written & spoken. Able to communicate in Japanese will be an advantage.
- Analytical mind, able to work under tight schedule and pressure, able to work long/odd hours, responsible, independent and self-motivated.
- Able to start work immediately.