- To manage the warehouse & logistic daily operations.
- Responsible for inventory movement, stock counting, stock control & other related to inventory
- Monitoring on daily incoming goods & outgoing stock from production & sales department.
- Analysis and prepare weekly stock report on total stock quantities for individual item with expiry date to management.
- Plan and arrange daily deliveries and pick up with lorry driver.
- Liaise with assigned freight forwarder for import & export activities.
- Prepare monthly/ yearly LMW custom report.
- Prepare all shipping related documents.
- Liaise with custom on various issue.
- Able to lead and monitor all activities and records related to shipping in a LMW manufacturing environment.
- Able to work independently
- Preferable with own transport
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree
- Candidate with depth knowledge in local customs procedures and LMW regulations will be preferable.
- Required language (s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Aggressive and committed to work.
- Positive working attitude and strong sense of responsibility.
- Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicate to work.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft excel, good communication skill
- Preferably Junior/ senior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.