We are a fast expanding group of companies engaging in multi-national trades, information technology sector and computer programming.
About the Role:
The Contracts Associate will work with both internal and external parties to draft and negotiate various commercial contracts and business proposals while minimizing risk exposure of the Group. The Contracts Associate will also handle company secretarial work and liaise with the company secretary of the Group.
- Provide time-sensitive support by responding to inquiries, including, but not limited to, inquiries regarding general legal guidelines, policies, and specific contracts.
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating, and processing contracts, amendments and various other legal documents.
- Assist in maintaining our contract management systems and other databases.
- Handle company secretarial work and liaise with the company secretary of the Group.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Paralegal certificate or pre-law courses, will be value-added.
- 3-5 years experience in contracts management and company secretarial duties.
- Contract drafting and/or other transactional experience highly preferred.
- Focus on drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and business proposals.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure and entrepreneurial environment.
- Responsible, accountable and results-driven.
- Ability to interact comfortably with personnel in various roles and levels across the organization.
- Excellent proof-reading, organizational, critical-thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter able to manage and prioritize competing tasks.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.