The marketing executive (senior) is responsible to company’s monthly promotions/campaign execution and monitoring. He / She will work very closely with manager, designers and vendors to make sure the campaigns are being rolled out smoothly and effectively within the timeline and budget given.
- To organize, plan and execute company’s monthly promotions and events within the given timeline and budget
- Liaise with designers on artwork design for marketing promotions and activities
- Liaise with stores on POS display and coordination on promotions and events
- Liaise with suppliers on coordinating in-store/targeted segment promotions and localized marketing campaigns/events
- Monitor and consolidate monthly promotions and events tracking reports
- Analyze customer behavior to develop targeted segment marketing activities for different sets of customer group
- Develop EDMs, SMS blasting, WhatsApp blasting, social media calendar and digital plan on monthly basis and execute according to plans
- Build and maintain relationships via loyalty programs with specific groups of customers
- Maintenance of membership program
- Facilitate other ad-hoc market research activities
- Assist in administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Mathematics, and Economics, Statistics or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Min 2 years of experience in brand management, marketing, CRM, A&P or any related
- Prior Sales / Commercial experience will be valued
- Digital or Event management experiences will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter, positive ‘can-do’, hit the ground running attitude
- Good team player, result oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities