- Coordinate sales and purchase team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information across.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipments or materials.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team's progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organising of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Proven experience in sales and purchases; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Possess at least a SPM/Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- Full time position available.
- Knowledge on UBS Inventory software will be added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- 5 days work
- Entitled 14 days annual leave for first year service.
- Provide uniform.
- Free snacks and drinks.