You will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in your assigned customers’ base and market segment. You will lead and manage both strategic and tactical sales activity planning and execution, which includes managing and supporting the sales people under your management to achieve the given sales targets and new customer acquisitions.
1) To acquire new customer base.
2) To qualify prospect clients and establish contact with them for presentation and proposal submission.
3) To formulate strategies for the closure / convert the potential client(s) into Rentwise customer(s) either through our rental model, solution or service offerings.
4) Derive and implement strategies to retain and increase wallet share of existing customer.
5) Further develop existing client relationships with CXO levels and key decision makers to ensure client retention of the existing seat base.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Business Administration/Business Management/Computer Science/Marketing or equivalent
- Conflict Management and Negotiation Skills
- Reading, Analysing and Interpreting Financial Statements (Added Advantage)
- Effective Business Communication Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing activities
- Proven track record in achieving sales target
- Business Development
- Presentation Skills
- Risk Assessment