- Support customers per implementation schedule .
- Analyse software related issues and propose solutions.
- Channel customers’ feedback on software problems and verify solutions prior implementation .
- Obtain and log customer feedback for the purpose of process improvement
- Document software support activities thoroughly, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Make decisions quickly, sometimes with limited information
- Review work log, customer feedback periodically with supervisor and other analysts and technicians, to identify and act on opportunities for improvement.
- Diploma or equivalent in related course
- Minimum 2 years experiences in related industry
- Attractive salary from RM3000 onwards
- Competitive benefits and many more incentives
- Experiences in software support and project implementation will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates with positive attitude and fast leaner are encouraged to apply.