- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Civil Engineering/Building/Construction Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must be discipline and posses high level of integrity.
- A self-motivated with strong work ethics individual.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Good communication skills, independent & a good team player.
- Elderly is encouraged to apply
- Project Management & Site Supervision of assigned Construction Projects.
- Co-ordination works on implemented construction in accordance to the Contract Documents, Construction Drawings, Specifications and Site Instructions.
- Monitor Daily Site activities & reports to the Project Manager/Director.
- Reports/Update manpower attendance, materials, quantity and machineries/equipment records at Site on a daily basis.
- Supervise the Daily operations at Site and ensure that the contractors execute the works in compliance.
- Resolve any occurring setback at site.
- Maintain good interaction with Clients, Contractors, Consultants, Authorities and all other relevant parties.
- Verification of contractors’ progress claim.
- Practice good site governance and ensure projects can be completed on time.
- Assists on any other tasks assigned as and when required.
- Maintain good documentation on essential Forms of Paper works and drawings.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?