Req ID: 50081 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here. NTT DATA Services currently seeks a General & Operational Accounting Analyst to join our team in Cyberjaya, Selangor (MY-10), Malaysia (MY). Contract Accounting - Position's General Duties & Tasks:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all accounting and financial aspects of an assigned customer accounts/contracts.
- Responsibilities include project setup, customer invoicing, monthly accounting close, balance sheet reconciliations, support/lead ad-hoc projects.
- Monthly accounting close includes preparing and posting journal entries (mainly revenue & cost), reviewing & analyzing financial statements and ledger activities, and perform variance analysis.
- This position will require interaction with the operations team and finance team to understand the business, discuss & finalize monthly billing amount, drive process improvements, simplification or other ad-hoc projects
- Involve Balance Sheet fluctuation commentary.
- Maintain compliance with corporate accounting policy and ensure consistent process across the region and globally.
- Handle & support internal & external auditor process on statutory audits and/or quarterly reporting
- Involve in continuous process improvement and simplification project.
- Work closely with business partners to rectify exceptions and closes all gaps identified.