Req ID: 50061 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here. NTT DATA Services currently seeks a General & Operational Accounting Analyst to join our team in Cyberjaya, Selangor (MY-10), Malaysia (MY). General Ledger Accounting - Position's General Duties & Tasks:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for global general ledger accounting (bank / payroll / fixed assets / intercompany / tax & statutory).
- Handle basic accounting and clerical work to support the team.
- Responsibilities include monthly accounting close activities (i.e. preparing & posting journal entries, analyzing financial statements & ledger activities), prepare balance sheet reconciliations, fluctuation analysis on balance sheet items and support monthly/quarterly reporting requirement.
- This position will require interaction with the operations team, other finance teams including project accountants within the organization to perform the accounting tasks & close the accounting issues.
- Involve in continuous process improvement and simplification project. Work closely with team members or business partners to rectify exceptions and closes all gaps identified.
- Maintain compliance with corporate accounting policy and ensure consistent process across the region and globally.
- Support internal & external audit.