- Manage full spectrum of HR administration matters.
- Preparation of payroll reports and journals.
- Responsible for preparing the Appointment Letter, Confirmation Letter and other HR related confidential letters.
- Responsible for maintaining employee's personal file and ensure the confidentiality to staff personal information and files.
- Manage and update staff attendance & leave application.
- Other HR assignments on the ad-hoc basic.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Administration/Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge and experience in using any payroll system will be an advantage.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Human Resource or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Spoken & written Mandarin & English.
- Required positive attitude & mutual candidate.
- Full-time position available.
Candidate who are interested, please send your resume to
email@example.com 或 致电019-7709090 /