- To handle all conveyancing matters such as preparing SPA, Memorandum of Transfer, Charge, Discharge of Charge,
Receipt and Reassignment, Facilities Agreement, Advise for Drawdown etc.
- Attending to clients, correspondences, preparing status reports and other types of work assigned by the firm
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Enjoy and excel in conveyancing work, which includes preparation of documents related to both project and sub-sales transaction.
- Good with time Management.
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave
- Socso Claim
- Annual Increment
- Staff Catering