- To manage and expand new and existing clients base;
- Planning sales strategy and support;
- Responsible for the development of sales business plans;
- To support products sales to identify volume and prospective customers;
- Ability to analyze market data to identify opportunities, develop strategic direction from market information;
- To undertake any other assignment given by the Management.
What you will need to succeed?
- Candidate must have a minimum a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering;
- Must have at least a minimum of 5 years working experience;
- Strong presentation and analytical skills;
- Able to communicated and interact professionally with all levels of people;
- Must be willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Salary package based on skills and experience
- Transportation provided
- On the Job Training and Career Development