- Coordinate patient care at the hospital or at outpatient facilities.
- Administer medication to patients based on doctor's prescription.
- Observe and manage patients condition and progress.
- Update and document medical care given to patients.
- Communicate with doctors about patients progress and condition throughout treatment.
- Operate medical equipment with care and professionalism.
- Help patients meet their needs be it physically, emotionally, mentally, and cognitively.
- Proven work experience as a registered nurse.
- Good knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of emergency care.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times.
- A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Patient with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or other diploma from a nursing program.
- Valid nursing license.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (clinical, shift etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave