- Oversee job files generated by sales team and make sure service meets customer’s expectations.
- Work closely with sales team in order to get clear understanding of traffic
- Coordinate and monitor shipment from shipment confirmation up to job is closed.
- Create and develop good relationship in order to obtain customer’s loyalty.
- Liaise directly with overseas agents for pricing and shipments arrangement.
- Update the shipment monitoring tool (SMARTSHEET).
- Work with SOP set by the Management. Training provided.
- Work closely with vendors for quotations selected by management.
- Responsible to quote to customer if sales in charge requests to do so.
- Visit customers / vendors up on request of sales in charge or management.
- Assist sales in farming / developing accounts.
- Undertake ad-hoc task assigned
- Submit all reports as requested by HQ / management within the deadline
Education, Experience, Certification and Training requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma holder in Logistics Management or related.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in customer service of air and sea freight.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Must Experience in: Import & Export of Sea and Air Freight
Willing to travel to Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave