Fave is one of Southeast Asia's fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region. With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online. Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi - and we consider these the basic necessities! There's also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more! We are looking for a Financial Services Manager to take the lead on the development and expansion of our financial business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build and develop this vertical from the ground up, in close collaboration with the marketing, operations and business development teams. If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today! As a Financial Services Manager, you will:
- Build and manage financial services business for merchant side.
- Build and develop risk management tools in close collaboration with the technology, product and risk teams.
- Coordinate with the Chief Financial Officer and Country Managers to launch services that will build and scale a profitable Fintech business.
- Lead local sales team in multiple geographies to scale the size of the business in a risk efficient manner.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in top tier consulting, banking, financial services institutions or consumer tech based fintech services industry.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Economics, Finance or Management preferred.