- To support Sales Manager to achieve company annual sales budget and to drive sustainable growth
- To support in developing new business prospects and maintain good relationship with customers
- Ensure customer requirements on our product specification is fulfilled
- To support in preparing quotation for customer and sales order
- To arrange tanker schedule, liaise with forwarder on shipments and monitor the Iso tank turnover
- Liaise with production and warehouse team to ensure on time delivery to customer
- Provide frequent sales forecast and up-to-date with the current market feedback
- Ensure timely collection of debts and monitor closely the ageing list for each customer
- To report on Sales achievement on monthly basis
- To accompany Sales Manager to visit Customer
- Promote HSE policy to customers whenever necessary
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required skill(s): Strong persuasive skills, fast learner, independent and result driven
- Required language(s): Proficiency in English
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Based in Port Klang, Selangor
- Possess own transport
- Required to travel within Malaysia