Company Description Rentokil Initial is a FTSE 100 company in the Business Services Sector with ongoing revenues in 2018 of £2.5bn ( ) We operate in 75 countries throughout the world; Pest Control is number one in 50 markets; Hygiene is in the top 3 in 30 markets; operations in 90 of the world’s leading cities Rentokil Initial is committed to innovation and digital leadership through the use of connected technology ( ). Our global ambition is to grow revenue by 5%-8% annually through a mix of organic growth and acquisitions (consideration of £298m on 47 acquisitions globally in 2018). Asia is key to Rentokil Initial’s global growth plans, growing 17.7% in 2018 with £220m of ongoing revenues, across 13 markets. The SEA cluster of countries is ~40% of the Asia region’s revenue. Role Description
- Head of the IT function for 6 countries in SEA (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines & Brunei) . A key member and IT advisor for the country management teams responsible for developing the IT vision and roadmap aligned to country strategy. Responsible for smooth and efficient IT Operations for the above countries.
- The IT business partner to the Asia Finance and Asia HR Directors and their teams.
- A member and leader within the Asia IT Leadership team
- A digital partner to the business with working knowledge of business analysis, system architectures, technology standards, mobile technology
- Leverage Asia region and Rentokil Initial global resources to deliver fit-for-purpose IT solutions to the above markets and functions
- Utilize the appropriate technologies to ensure that the organization has the solutions they need.
- Specify, design and deploy local solutions not provided by the global or regional application roadmap. Lead IT vendor discussions to find sustainable providers who can support local solutions. Interact with vendors to ensure service level agreements are met