- To prepare monthly management reporting on financial and KPIs.
- To prepare monthly analysis of business-revenue, cost and products.
- Expenditure monitoring for both Opex and Capex.
- Preparing Business Unit Costing.
- Preparing, updating, monitoring and maintaining the relevant records for reporting purpose.
- To prepare, produce accounting, finance reports on a timely basis.
- Mainly general ledger & costing
Perform other ad-hoc activities as and when assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accountancy/ Finance/ Commerce or equivalent.
- Possess initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervisory .
- Accounting experiences in manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- A strong team player, enthusiasm, focused, responsible and dependable.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities