- Process daily orders and handle cash and all methods of payments for business partners/customers over the counters.
- Maintain accuracy of cash and supporting document of non-cash transactions
- Provide daily payment reconciliation and submission of all necessary daily reports.
- Monitor store inventory level and liaise with Warehouse team on stock availability and replenishment.
- Maintain customers record by creating/updating account information in the system
- Handle customers’ queries (ordering, policies, promotions and programs) and complains, and proper follow up to ensure closure.
- Assist to coach and train less experienced staff to maintain good customer service at all time.
- Monitor and ensure the facilities within shop are in good condition
- Delivery excellent and efficient customer service experience to our business partners/customers.
- Represent our first point of contact and be a role model to host all our business partners/customers – maintaining a healthy partnering relationship.
- Follow and uphold Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) within Customer Service.
- Take on additional ad-hoc related tasks from time to time.
- Candidate must possess minimum SPM or above.
- Good command of spoken and written Mandarin (compulsory), English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate with keyboarding skills.
- Required language(s): Mandarin (compulsory), English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experience in the MLM industry will be an advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal, communication and customer servicing skills.
- Learn fast and comfortable with learning new products and system applications.
- Self-motivated and attentive to details with strong initiative.
- Willing to travel anywhere especially within a specified region, whenever required
- Able to start work IMMEDIATELY / in short notice.
Working hours: 11am - 7pm (Mon - Fri) and Alternate Sat: 11am – 5pm
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?