- Perform network design, installation, support and maintenance of hardware and software integration according to best practices for network security solutions e.g. firewall, switch etc.
- Conduct product demo or proof of concept (POC).
- To answer and educate the customers on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration.
- Work closely with the technical helpdesk team to answer, escalate and resolve customer’s technical issues.
- Initiative to learn new or unfamiliar technologies and products independently using documentation and online resources.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- At least 3 years of IT networking hands-on experience in System Administrator and Network Security environment.
- Possess own transport.
- Applicants must have a minimum of CCNA/CCNP/MCSE/MCSA/ LFCS/ RHCSA certification.
- Certifications in Network Security products such as Content filtering, IPS, Firewalls, 2FA, NAC, SIEM will be an added advantage.
- Experience in system platform e.g. Linux, Red Hat, CentOS, Windows server, Database, Hyper-V or VMware Virtualization, MS Azure.
- Experience in authentication protocol e.g. Radius, TACACS, SEAL, SOAP, LDAP, Active Directory.
- Networking knowledge: Switching, Routing, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, QoS.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin or Cantonese will be added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?