- Meet targeted weekly and monthly sales goals projected by the company.
- Sell and promote company's healthcare products and services daily.
- Offer personalised customer service to clients.
- Build and maintain professional relationship with existing and new clients.
- Report to superior on sales, feedbacks, and product suggestions.
- Stay up-to-date about beauty and industry trends.
- Proven work experience as a Beauty Specialist, Beautician, Beauty Advisor or similar role.
- Up-to-date with health and beauty trends.
- Familiarity of different skin types.
- Solid customer service skills with a positive attitude.
- Able to perform well under stressful situations (e.g. during peak hours).
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities