- Responsible for all HSE (Health, Safety & Environmental) related matters.
- To monitor health, safety and environmental activities and enforcement on site.
- Identify, investigate and report on root causes for incidents and accidents.
- Preparing and reviewing HSE procedures, standards and manuals.
- Coordinating and supervising the running of HSE activities.
- Liaise with related government agencies ie. DOSH, DOE, BOMBA, Health Department, Local Authority and other HSE related Government regulatory agencies.
- Ensure employees work in a safe work environment.
- To attend BOMBA/DOE/DOSH briefings / seminars where & when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave