- Conduct research and viability studies on companies, industries, regulatories and economies.
- Identify and propose investment opportunities and external fund managers.
- Execute securities trades.
- Manage an investment portfolio.
- Monitor investment performance.
- Prepare various standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Perform any other investment related functions as needed.
- A recognised / accredited university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in research and asset management.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and familiarity with Bloomberg.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written in English.
- Proactive and resourceful with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision, and within tight deadlines.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?