- Control and handle operation activity in well organisation.
- Applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; confering with equipment vendors.
- Responsible for developing and implementing proper work methods and procedures to ensure operation safety habits and practices.
- Assist in generation of user requirement specification for recycling equipment and support for commisioning and process qualifications.
- Report to General Manager all non-conformances and prevention action taken.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Industrial/Manufacturing, Engineering in Chemical or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Required languages to read/write/spoken: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- Understanding of chemical processes, self-motivation, achievement oriented and able to work with minimum supervision, good people management skill, computer literate, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Preferably Senior Executive specializing in Engineering - Manufacturing, Chemical or equivalent.
- Able to work in Pontian, Johor.
Why Join Us:
"Waster Today, Resources Tomorrow"
The lifecycle of unwanted materials does not end in the bin, because energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Let us transform your discarded materials into valuable resources. Our sustainable waste management solutions bring real benefits to our customers, communities, and the environment.
Go Green with us today!
Perks & Benefits
- Medical & miscellaneous allowance
- Opportunity for enhanced learning
- Personal & career development opportunities
- Make a difference in the community