Mission: Prepares monthly report to monitor and analyse Distribution operations performance and Key Performance Indicator and recommend improvements, while adhering to and promoting Air Liquide Quality and Safety Objective.
1. Perform analysis through data management "- Ensure that data are relevant and accurate by analysing operation and expenses - Monitor and analyse the evolution of key performance indicator and cost - Track and analyse cost trends as a result of distribution operations - Propose and recommends Distribution operations improvements and optimization with aim to reduce operation cost without compromising on safety, quality and customer experience "
2. Reporting and Annual Budgeting "- Publishes monthly Distribution safety, cost and operational results. - Prepares and justify Distribution operations annual budget and capex request. "
3. Product Management "- Work closely with DPC team to monitor plant liquid inventory, update demand forecast and product sourcing - Coordinate with Scheduling team on liquid withdrawals to ensure product adequacy - Work closely with Operations, Shipping and Scheduling/Transporter for ISO tank shipment/product movement to ensure timely arrival at destination "
4. Cost Management "- Advise cost allocation/charges to Distribution cost centers based on Distribution operations - Work closely with Admin to ensure goods receipt are done in a timely manner - Perform accruals/reversal (as necessary) to reflect accurate monthly Distribution operation cost "
- Degree/Masters in Engineering, Business Studies
- Transportation and Logistics, Mathematics/Statistics
- Analytical; ability to study, analyse and draw conclusion from data
- Distribution/logistics operation experience is an added advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities