· To supervise and monitor all logistics and warehouse matter with reference to incoming and outgoing delivery.
· Ensure the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods to customers.
· Carry out improvement and optimization activities to increase the efficiencies of warehouse operations, in terms of stock accuracy and material storage conditions including security of the warehouse.
· Update warehouse system in terms of prepare documentation for incoming and outgoing stocks.
· Provide weekly and monthly reports.
· Ensure health, safety, cleanliness and security of the warehouse/receiving and distribution goods area at all time.
· Rearrangement of stocks in warehouse.
· Candidates must possess at least SPM/Diploma level or equivalent.
· Required language(s); Bahasa Malaysia, English
· At least 2 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Good communication skill and computer literate.
· Able to operate Forklift is an added advantage.
Interested candidates kindly email your resume to :- firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview.