- Issue Invoice and handle shipping documents.
- Handle inventory stock.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Possess 1 year of working experience on related field
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge with Logistic/Supply Chain, Clerical Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities