- Oversee project from inception through to completion; ensure that work is completed on time and within budget.
- Formulation of procurement strategy, preparation of tender documentations, preparation of cost report, cost plans, administration of tender process, and evaluation of tenders and submission of tender recommendation reports.
- Review of variation request; assess the associated variation cost, monthly financial report, process of progress payment and final account.
- To work closely with the Project Team providing cost and financial advice as well as contractual support and advice during pre-construction, construction and post-construction stages.
- Recognised Degree in Quantity Surveying with relevant working experience in the construction industry.
- Essentially possess 5 years working experience in a cost consultancy / contracts management environment.
- Strong technical background with sound knowledge of pre and post-contract duties.
- Good working knowledge of forms/conditions of contract.
- Possess excellent people skills with the ability to integrate within a multi-disciplinary team and communicate with external consultants and client.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities