- In charge building, Mechanical & Electrical equipment maintenance and servicing
- Supervise and coordinate with Facility servicing and repairing contractor.
- Develops and enhance an effective Facilities system to support Production.
- Supervise building and M&E expansion and renovation works
- Develops and enhance plant energy conservation program
- Regularly update and review the Facilities system.
- To ensure operational control for HSE system are well manage
- To assist the safety and health committee (SHC), HSE management system committee and emergency respond team (ERT)
- To promote the HSE program
- Regularly review the appointed monthly servicing contractor performance
- Coordinate and participates on plant wide safety activities
- Supervise Facilities staff on their daily duties and performance
- Ensure all the Facilities work is conducted in a good manner system
- Arrange meeting and project implementation schedule
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Required Languages: Bahasa Malaysia / English
- Minimum 2 years working experiences in related field.
- Candidates having Chargeman / Safety Officer Certificate, or have been working in Medical
- Device Manufacturing line will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?