Job Responsibilities -
- Develop and implement visual mechandise standards, policies and procedures of all stores together with Head of Department.
- Coordinate and implement merchandising designs that complement new merchandising strategies.
- Coordinate product roll-outs (allocation and display) and monitor to ensure timely implementation.
- Organize merchandise and props, liaising with marketing. Point of contact for information, materials and samples for all across functional team.
- Assist and coordinate in assumbling merchandise, prop preparation and setting up and breaking display, working with Operation Team.
- Communicate trends and product knowledge to all assisgned stores to keep them updated with the market trends.
- Coordinate and provide follow up on collateral associated with outlet advert space (signages, window display, gondola and promo etc).
- Analyse space productivity and post display implementation.
Job Requirement: -
- As Mechandising Space & project Coordinator, we are sourcing for creative individual with trendy ideas, understand market trends, creating eye-cathcing visual displays.
- Possess deep insight into marketing concepts and promotional procedures, this position will be working with both marketing and operation teams on a regular basis.
- Strong communication skills, Multitasking skills and Analytic skills.
Perks & Benefits: -
- Career Growth
- Annual increment and bonus
- Staff Purchase