PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1) Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
2) Preparing statutory accounts.
3) Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
4) Summarize all outstanding payments for salesperson to follow up
5) Managing petty cash transactions.
6) Controlling credit and chasing debt.
7) Compile monthly sales reports
8) Manage and supervise admin assistant in issue bills and invoices to customer
9) To assist on caluclating staff's salary and commissions
10) Daily task assigned by the account manager
1) Minimum Diploma in Accounting
2) 1 Years of Working Experience in related field
3) Age range: 23-35
4) Must be able to converse in English, BM and Chinese
5) Must be able to write in English, BM and Chinese
6) Able to meet tight deadlines
7) Proficient in MS Excel and Word
8) Well organized, disciplined, matured and proactive in works
9) Good interpersonal skills and resourceful in problem solving with ability to work independently
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Quarterly incentive