- Supervise and schedule warehouse team to ensure safe and efficient operation of all warehouse functions.
- Oversee warehouse operations to exceed expectations for productivity, daily workflow, product availability and accuracy.
- Supervise the proper routing, loading and preparing orders for delivery.
- Resolve any receiving or delivery complaint issues promptly and effectively.
- Prepare and present weekly / monthly warehouse reporting on a timely manner.
- Takes precautions to secure warehouse stocks against loss.
- Monitor and evaluate inventory to ensure the inventory accuracy.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Inventory Control / Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field and position (Assistant Manager) is required for this position.
- Required related experience in FMCG industry for Warehouse Manager Position.
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Good communication, supervisory and inter-personal skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities