- Provide legal service with regards all corporate legal process and documentation e.g compliance issues, transaction, agreements, lawsuits, documentation related to the academy and authorities (MOE, MOT, Marine Department etc.).
- Assist to review company policy and position on legal issues.
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks.
- Assist to guide HOD/Managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trial etc.).
- Draft and administer all contracts.
- Prepare dashboard, reports, legal register and other legal documents.
- Proven comparable law firm experience.
- Extensive background on corporate law (contract law and company law).
- Exemplary negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional administrative and managerial skills.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Current licence to practice law.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- Have knowledege or any qualification/experience in legal matters pertaining to operation of IPTS/IPTA will be an added advantage.
- Working day Monday to Friday.
- Working hours 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Medical benefits: dental, hospitalization and life insurance.
- Exposed to marine industry.
- EPF 15%.