- Good experience in managing Account Payable
- Monitor and manage daily cash flow and fund planning
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures
- Liaison with auditors and bankers to ensure compliance for relevant laws and regulation
- To produce timely and accurate financial analysis and monthly report.
- Any other duties assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Able to work with minimum supervision / able to work independently
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Energetic and organized with excellent communication skills
- Able to meet accounting and related reporting deadlines.
- Experience with MS Office, SAP system
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?